Friday, October 15, 2010

I LOVE this man


Yesterday I told Laun that my car brakes were bad & before the day was even half way over, wah lah he installed new brakes. I love that he knows how to fix anything. No mechanic necessary, he's go that built in.

Thursday night I have school and Laun not only took care of our kids, he did laundry & mopped too. And I didn't make dinner that night so, when I got back, he went out & picked up something for him & I . Sometimes we have date night at home. I don't know what I would do without Laun, he is so supportive of me & helps out so much. I'm so thankful for all he does and I love him so much.

1 comment:

Cherise said...

he is definitely pretty cool. I would say he is pretty lucky to have you too!