Thursday, October 14, 2010

last nights celebration dinner...

Laun suggested that we have a special dinner for our friend Carrie since she is officially a CPA. Laun thought it would be fun to have chicken, pasta, and asparagaus since those foods start with the letters cpa.
And that same day we found out that her husband Davey, who is in medical school, passed his boards. So it was a great night of celebration. These two have accomplished so much, especially considering that Davey has battled with cancer throughout a lot of their marriage. And they have twin boys on top of it (which are the same twin boys I babysit).

We also had the Allen family join us last night for dinner and dessert.
I let Costco do the honors of making the cake- it said Congrats' Horners on CPA and Boards.

2 comments:

Manders said...

I love that! What a nice thing to do for a friend!

Cherise said...

yea! congrats to them! You are so sweet.