Friday, October 29, 2010

More animals- 8 fluffy fur balls to be exact

These six cute little fur balls were born on 10-10-10 to Salt:
Laun had to keep his hand there so that the black bunnies would stay in, so that I could get a picture of all 6 bunnies together, they love to go out into the other part of the cage.


I love the white ring around this bunnies neck^


These 2 bunnies^ tend to come out into the bigger part of the cage the most-it is so cute to see them drink water, they are so little.


Rexie had two bunnies the next day on 10-11-10:

This cute grayish/brown bunny^ & the black bunny below-it is amazing how much bigger they are than Salt's babies (since there were only 2 of them, compared to 6) even though they were only 1 day apart.

I am so happy that all of the bunnies have survived & are doing well. Clayton does a great job taking care of them. Clayton's job is to feed the rabbits & Porter's job is to feed the cat & dog. I think it has been good for our boys to learn responsibility & how to care for animals. Marlee usually goes out with the boys in the morning & likes to look at the animals. She sees our dog Sage & says, "nennel" (which means kennel), she sees the cat & says, "meow", she sees the bunnies & says hop hop.

1 comment:

Cherise said...

we must come by and see these!