Our ward had a trunk or treat tonight, which I always like because it is so much faster then trick or treating door to door-in a neighborhood.
Laun with our little elephant.

I love this elephant costume because both Clayton & Porter wore it when they were little.
This is what Marlee's face looked like the whole evening pretty much. She just stared & stared at everything around her. I think she was confused about what was going on & why everyone was dressed up.

The boys picking out a cupcake, an important decision in life.

Trunk or Treating

Every kid had green frosting on their face from the cupcakes...
Porter got an alien painted on his cheek.

Even Marlee had frosting everywhere, she snuck into one of the boys cupcakes.
Our dressed up kiddos:

Clayton the ninja-
Porter the cowboy-
Marlee the elephant-
1 comment:
Trunk or Treating is WAY better than going door to door. Cute kids!
Post a Comment