Tonight Laun & I were in the kitchen cooking while our kids were in the living room playing with blocks. Or so we thought...we came in to find Marlee like this:

Apparently the boys got sick of Marlee knocking down their towers so, Clayton thought this was a great solution. I have to hand it to him, he is a creative problem solver. Marlee on the other hand wasn't a fan of being connected to the entertainment center.
Laun & I were sidetracked with making these homemade recess cups:
The finished product was a little neater looking:

Or maybe not when you look at what a mess our kids faces are:
I realized Clay still had on his church pants, luckily his white shirt was off though:

Port looks like he is growing facial hair at age 6:

And Marlee even shared with her doll, disgustingly sweet:

And we have been having camp fires in our backyard lately. Is it cold? Not really. Maybe the weather will get the hint & cool off already.
And with all this baking going on lately, I am on sweets overload.
4 comments:
You guys love your camp fires and Reese's. Did any of those homemade Reese's end up in one of your Smores?
Julie- No we didn't make smores that night- just reeses cups.
Those look so yummy. Where do you find the time I must ask? Thanks for the sweet and kind words and thoughts. Love you guys
I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the whole world. That picture of Marlee attached to the entertainment center is priceless. At least it was a relatively peaceful solution!
Post a Comment