Since Laun & Clayton were out of town on a round-up, I thought I would welcome them home tonight with cinnamon rolls topped with cream cheese frosting. Porter loved helping roll out the dough (I like how Porter is still in his pj's). Too bad I got side tracked & forgot to let them rise before I started rolling them out. And Marlee who was sick this weekend woke up earlier then I planned & cried while I finished making them. And then I thought about all the things I needed to do for school and that my house was still a mess. Why do I bake when I have so many things to do? It is my way of putting off my to do list, that's why. Plus people don't usually come over & say wow Catherine I can tell you mopped today; no, they think man these cinnamon rolls taste good. Except they would be lighter & fluffier if you remembered to let them rise:)

Sage salivating at the door.
I think Marlee is her fav now since she throws her food from the table.

The finished product without the frosting:
The sweetest part of the evening is that my husband is back home.
3 comments:
I need a good cinnamon roll recipe
I've been wanting to make cinnamon rolls, but they are SO bad for me. Everything I bake, Kody takes to work. I only keep enough in the house for me to have one or two servings. Kody's employees love me only for my banana muffins, pumpkin cake, cinnamon rolls, no bake cookies, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
those look yummy!
Post a Comment