I loved how happy Laun was to get back into this church building. He recognized some faces and Regal Dicks (in the bishopric now) even announced in sacrament meeting that Laun was visiting, so funny.
After church we found the apartment he lived in.
Then we went to Regal’s home for dinner. It’s hard to see, but that is their home in front of us and this is their driveway, what a dreamy property.
Regal works with cattle, so of course Laun had to get a picture.
They were so welcoming to us and we got to meet almost all of their children and grandkids. Dinner was so good and she cooked white acre peas, which I’ve never had before and they were delicious. Laun and Regal had plenty of cow talk and we enjoyed getting to know their family. And I love social media, because now we are connected and can make plans if we come out to Florida in the future.
Here’s a picture from Laun as a missionary with the Dick’s family.
No comments:
Post a Comment