Thursday, February 16, 2017

birthday boy is 3

How the heck is Carter 3 already?!

I love how Sydney keeps her eye on him and grips her bottle.

20170216_070957

He’s very expressive, like Porter, which makes gift opening fun.

Grandma Turley got him books & Grandma Lucy super hero's.

20170216_07253120170216_07261520170216_07291720170216_07340520170216_073943

We got him a trike. It was actually suppose to be a Christmas present, until I figured out they were delaying surgery and he’d still be in a cast then, so I saved it for his birthday.

20170216_074445

For birthday lunch with dad and a lot of us tagged along, we went to the Chinese buffet. Just look at him walking!

20170216_112146 (1)

He loves noodles.

20170216_11304820170216_113059

I adore this picture of Laun and Carter smiling.

20170216_114509

He has these new cheesy smiles that we love.

20170216_11465420170216_114659

batman cake

20170216_135414

We had crepes for dinner. It was suppose to be breakfast, but he didn’t feel very good when he woke up, so we moved it to dinner. Pouring the milk from the cream cow.

20170216_175115

We all are obsessed with you, your funny smiles, your laugh, your sweet little voice. You’ve been through a lot, yet you’re so strong! We love you always and always.

20170216_180519 (1)20170216_180737 (1)

No comments: