Marlee was baptized by Laun.
She was the only one baptized today and she asked Clayton and I to speak at her baptism, it was a whole family event.
love these two
I’m so thankful to all who came to Marlee’s baptism.
The dress…we bought it at last chance 4 years ago for $10 and I had my mom add sleeves. She’s crossing her legs in the picture and it makes her look like her shoes are on the wrong feet!
The button down back was my favorite. It looks beautiful and there is actually a zipper, win-win.
She’s waited half her life to wear it and it spins beautifully. It reminds me of a wedding dress.
I’m thankful for the priesthood in my life & this cute 8 year old girl! I’m so proud of Marlee and the choice she made to be baptized.
Marlee and Lily Simons
This boy crawled around during most of the baptism, but I just let him. How can you make an almost 3 year old sit still when they just got out of a body cast yesterday!? And he wore himself out and fell asleep on our living room floor. The doctor thinks he will be walking in a couple days.
Big celebrations call for big amounts of ice cream. And the hip doctor wanted Sydney to get a saucer toy, so she will be in the standing position more, since that helps your hip sockets form. We didn’t have one, so our moms bought Sydney an early birthday present, thanks! I feel like it’s a gift for me, just as much for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment