Sunday, February 12, 2017

grandparent time

Life is strange. When Clayton and Porter were babies, we lived just minutes away from both our mothers. We were all in the same ward. Then we moved and the closest we have lived to them since was in Tucson, only 2 hours away. Now we live a state away, so our other kids haven’t been around them much. It almost seems strange to see Sydney with both her grandmas, wonderfully strange.

20170212_09575720170212_095802

The sheets are washing and of course all the boys pile on the bed.

20170212_120530

Carter was so cute at church today. He came walking into sacrament with his walker saying, “I got my body cast off.” It made a lady cry with joy.

Sydney thinks she should drive home from church, at least it isn’t far.

20170212_161617

dinner is served

20170212_172802

I love seeing men in the kitchen.

20170212_181713 (1)20170212_181717

My dad did a wonderful FHE, I think my kids learned and felt the spirit, win-win.

No comments: