Wednesday, February 15, 2017

5 days

Carter has only been out of his body cast for 5 days and he is back at Shriner’s to see Crystal for physical therapy. Marlee missed school to go with us. One of the kids usually likes to come.

20170215_11225920170215_11325820170215_115241

Marlee was a great helper, so they let her pick a prize. She picked out these earrings because they are dangly and I don’t let her wear dangly earrings yet, hahaha.

20170215_120551

Carter is walking up a storm with his walker. He is very motivated, which is so helpful.

20170215_12072920170215_12075820170215_12075420170215_120759

I’m shocked that he will already walk away from his walker, he’s not even a week out!

20170215_12085020170215_121317

I love this massive play room at Shriners, my kids love it.

20170215_12142620170215_121443

It is such an inviting hospital.

20170215_122705

He’s been using his walker a lot, but just barely, he said he doesn’t need his walker. Only 5 days out, what a trooper!

20170215_122959

20170215_123150

Marlee’s grin is always changing with loosing teeth.

20170215_212539

No comments: