Doesn’t this look like heaven!? Sydney sleeping so lovely has me jealous.
I will never get over these lovely drives, passing so many trees.
We took a road that looked familiar to Laun and found a home that Laun was hoping belonged to the Kinards. It’s hard to remember when your mission was almost 20 years ago! I knocked on the door and asked a lady if she knew the Kinard family and that my husband Laun served a mission here. She got so excited and said, “Laun Hall, is he here?” I said yes, in the car and she ran over so excited. She was a girl when Laun was on a mission and she and her family were now living in their Father’s home, Brother Kinard. It is so fun finding people who knew Laun and are so happy to see him.
Then we went on another beautiful drive.
And on a little walk.
This water was amazing, loved all the colors.
There is water and vines everywhere!
If you have to take a baby on a trip, this is the one to take, she’s a doll.
No comments:
Post a Comment