Tuesday, November 15, 2016

therapy

I went back to physical therapy recently, I just feel out of sync since I’ve had Sydney. Pregnancy is rough on my body! All the muscles around my hips feel so weak again. Carter is my therapy buddy today.

20161115_095855

Marlee’s been part of the 4H dance club. It’s an afterschool program that last for 8 weeks, they only meet once a week and it only costs $10. The 4H clubs are fun and so cheap. They also include a snack each time. It’s a great way for kids do something, especially when it’s cold out. She’s done basketball, art and a craft class. Tonight they had all the parents come to see the dance they learned. It was nice that my mom happen to be in town for it. And since Carter’s surgery was rescheduled I made it.

20161115_18451620161115_18452520161115_184905

I think Marlee took these pictures, so sweet.

20161115_20433720161115_204343

No comments: