Friday, November 25, 2016

Oh Christmas Tree

I love the Hall tradition of cutting down Christmas trees the day after Thanksgiving.

20161125_12230120161125_122324

Carter was wiped out. He was standing in the backseat (we were on a dirt road) and was talking and the nest minute, thud, he fell asleep and fell on the seat and he got a good little nap in.

20161125_125315

The kids playing around or on the frozen pond, I’m surprised no one fell in.

20161125_130122

Our Christmas tree this year and we are hauling it all the way back to Utah.

20161125_132836

Porter driving-

20161125_13585820161125_135919

Porter and Carter playing on a tree branch.

20161125_143525

Marlee loves all her girl cousins, especially the older ones. She didn’t want to leave Georgia’s side.

20161125_143602

Carter’s even cute when he eats and drinks hot chocolate.

20161125_14435520161125_145633

Brothers- Ryan, Brandon and Laun, sharing a snack.

20161125_144524

I love food, fires and family.

20161125_14483120161125_15055020161125_151459

Sydney loves when I pack her in the carrier and falls fast asleep. It’s one of the few times she’ll take the binky.

20161125_15054120161125_151529

Heading back to Ryan’s house with a train of vehicles and Christmas trees.

20161125_161137

Tonight the girl cousins put on a dance/play. They had a backdrop, signs, costumes, props and dancing.

20161125_22260320161125_222730

No comments: