It was obviously candy day yesterday. I love their piles sorted by types, I did the same thing when I was young.
I’m certain he’s still on a sugar high.
I’m glad the gas worker could come with me to Zumba, heaven knows I have some sugar to burn off!
This girl makes the Pavlik harness look good, she should be the product model.
Batman helped me with laundry as we watched the Voice.
Clayton’s soccer team party was at the Batemans house tonight. We had dinner and the boys played basketball (they are clearly better soccer players). It was fun to visit and it was a great season.
Clayton with Coach Rigo- love their height difference. Rigo found Clayton’s jacket one day after a game and when Clayton went to get it, his coach was wearing it, so we told him he could have it. I’ve seen him wear it a lot, which makes me glad because he’s done so much for Clayton and the team.
No comments:
Post a Comment