Friday, November 4, 2016

feet, meat & teeth

I went to the foot doctor today because my bunions hurt so bad. When I saw the x-ray I no longer wondered why my feet hurt! Just look at those poor feet! He’s sending me to get a cat scan to see if it is something I should have an operation on, since it’s not a typical bunion issue.

20161104_091122

Clayton & Thomas with their Chukar birds. It’s the first time Clayton’s shot one and he was super excited because Laun hasn’t gotten one yet.

20161104_185052

Carter loves when they come home from hunts with animals for him to see.

20161104_19391220161104_193918

Clayton took the meat off the bird, breaded it and cooked it all by himself. He’s learned so much from his dad.

20161104_20322120161104_20322720161104_210455

And he handed me this high honors certificate with a 3.89 GPA, I love how it was all folded up. I haven’t even seen Porter’s, so at least Clayton got his to me.

20161104_210437

This little miss lost her other top front tooth tonight, so all she wants for Christmas is her 2 front teeth!

20161104_20023520161104_200455(0)20161104_200254

No comments: