Saturday, November 5, 2016

the days are long, but the years are short

I look exhausted, but my littles make morning look good-

20161105_08272020161105_08284220161105_08333820161105_08334020161105_08340220161105_08340620161105_08341120161105_083419

The boys went hunting. It seems there's always something to hunt.

Porter got his 1st pheasant!!! And he looks like a gnome in this picture, so cute.

20161105_090213

I’ve been baking all sorts of stuff to use our garden pumpkin.

Pies, cookies and rolls-

20161105_14595120161105_151515

The rolls used mainly butternut squash and a little pumpkin.

20161105_150017

We went on a drive.

20161105_173111

We used my rolls and made sandwiches, yum.

20161105_183434

20161105_18373920161105_183749

I love silhouettes.

20161105_185714

It’s easy to tell Clayton’s silhouette when he’s in a ball cap.

20161105_190002

Marlee and Laun

20161105_190419

I love campfires and Sydney was pretty mesmerized.

20161105_19090520161105_191009

I love going on night drives and seeing the city lights from a mountain view. It kind of reminds me of living in Tucson, when we’d drive home from a night at Mt. Lemmon and the city was shining.

20161105_191138

No comments: