Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

The trailer was a little cold last night, so that’s why Carter is parked next to the heater.

20161124_083048

A pile of sleeping boys.

20161124_083807

Clayton was pretty excited to get a ring neck duck.

20161124_120026

Here’s the bird I really cared about- the turkey or should I say turkey’s, there was plenty of them.

20161124_132028

the feast

20161124_133159

Porter loved the rope swing, he is brave.

20161124_14304720161124_143049(0)20161124_143050

Laun gave it a try. I’m a little too chicken. That water is cold and if I fell in, I would freeze.

20161124_143128

Laun and I went out in the boat to retrieve a duck. It was nice having someone babysit my littles, so I could have time with Laun. He’s a great view.

20161124_14565920161124_145712

pie time

20161124_161153

I think it was Anna who got Carter to sleep, I wish she’d come home with me.

20161124_161257

It’s been great being around family and seeing them love on Sydney and Carter.

20161124_164921

No comments: