Saturday, November 26, 2016

feed & fly

While the older boys and I went flying, Laun and the littles fed the animals and got on the horses.

If any of our kids do what Laun does for a living, my bets are on Carter. This kid loves cows.

20161126_08545720161126_10342120161126_090249

The horses-

Resized_20161126_103733

Pure joy on this kids face.

20161126_103948 (1)20161126_103807

The moment this girls been waiting for!

Resized_20161126_103903

Carter also likes to ride the bear on Ryan’s couch.

Resized_20161126_105230

Ryan’s plane only fits 4 people, so I’m glad he got a picture of Porter helping him fly, since I wasn’t able to see it.

IMG_1332IMG_1334

 

Clayton and I’s turn!

20161126_101254

Clayton got to help Ryan fly. It was fun to see Clayton so focused and listening to Ryan’s instructions.

20161126_102012

And we’re up!

20161126_102020

I didn’t want to help fly, not only to give Clayton the chance, but because I was already facing a fear going up in the plane at all. But boy am I glad I did and the views were awesome.

20161126_10210420161126_10221820161126_10225320161126_102721

I did it and loved it!

20161126_102731

Ryan, Clayton, Me and Brandon

20161126_102740IMG_1340

Porter also got some fishing in today at one of Ryan’s ponds.

IMG_0282IMG_0284

Never a dull moment around here.

Tonight all the adults went out to Native New Yorker and had a great time.

No comments: