Saturday, August 20, 2016

spoiled rotten

My oldest kids might say I spoil the younger ones, but they spoil them, too!

This tiny anchor pencil skirt from Aunt Nae Nae is too cute.

20160820_12580620160820_125815

20160820_125920

I took all the kids to the mall, except for Clayton. We aren’t really mall shoppers, so they all thought these big “car like” animals were pretty cool. Carter really wanted to ride the bull & I said no, because it’s kind of pricey and then came the begging (not from him, from his older siblings). They told me that they would pay, but he just had to ride it, haha. So those 3 had a great time riding a bull around the mall.

20160820_16440020160820_16451220160820_16455920160820_16491520160820_165017

And then we ate at Red Robin, where I tried eating, while nursing a baby, helping Carter eat and keep Porter and Marlee from being too crazy. How do moms do it? We must have super powers, because it’s not super patience, at least not for me!

Spoiled Rotten (which is a term of endearment in our home) asleep with a massager on his back on the couch, yup, being spoiled rotten is exhausting. 

20160820_223432

And the other rotten snuggled into daddy.

20160820_234301

No comments: