Wednesday, August 24, 2016

2016-17 school year

Since I was gone yesterday and so was Porter, I had the kids get back to school pics today.

The boys are both at Spanish Fork Junior High School again this year. Utah does high school from 10th to 12th grade, instead of 9-12 like AZ. So he’s a high school student and is a freshmen, but it sort of doesn't feel like it. The upside, he can play high school sports and he and Porter get to be at the school again, which is nice since we haven't bought a home yet, so even if we move out of district, he's not at a new school this year.

Clayton- 9th grade

Porter- 8th grade

Marlee 2nd grade, with Mrs. Cranmer

20160824_073534

Our family school theme this year is…Be Happy!

It makes me happy seeing my boys walk to and from school together. I love living right down the street from the junior high.

 20160824_073607

And it makes Carter happy to have more alone time with mom and make cookies.

20160824_15213520160824_152142

No comments: