Saturday, August 13, 2016

day 3

Thankful for my helpers. Marlee pulling the wagon, since her big brothers are warming up.

20160813_114300

How can anyone be this cute while they are eating?

20160813_12114620160813_121150

20160813_13071720160813_13072820160813_130737

I’m just glad all this messy food is being eaten outside and not in my kitchen. I’m pretty sure Carter got more snow cone on the grass than in his mouth.

20160813_14090220160813_140913

Porter’s team played two games, they lost both, but played great. The team they played had won all their games, too, so they had to play each other twice to see who the winner was. Porter was the only person on his team to score a goal in each game against the number one team.

20160813_140922

Rush got 2nd place in the tournament!

20160813_17364020160813_173807(0)

Carter and Marlee checking out Porter’s medal.

20160813_173732

Clayton’s team won their game today, which was extra awesome since it was his coach from last year. I’m so amazed by Clayton. He not only scored in the game, he was an amazing keeper. Should be an awesome season!

20160813_194731

She finds soccer exhausting.

20160813_214356

No comments: