Friday, August 19, 2016

lazy cute

How can laziness be so cute…when it’s Carter & Sydney, that’s how.

I think it’s so funny when Carter sits in Sydney’s swing, although, it was his as a baby. It actually makes him look big.

20160819_10575920160819_11022920160819_110445

He might need to take it easy on screen time, but man is he cute.

20160819_11212620160819_194333

And I think I’m loving Sydney’s bed as much as she does. She sleeps so well in this little bed (and in her own room), I think it’s called a newborn napper bassinet. I wondered if I’d even use this part and it’s been my most favorite part! I like how it’s a little angled so their head is higher than their body and how the sides curve in, so she feels like she’s being held. Wish I had this play pen with all my kiddos and not just her! Aunt Julie and Uncle Brent paid for most of it. I’m so thankful for their generosity.

20160819_11165820160819_111707

No comments: