Wednesday, August 17, 2016

shopping is exhausting

Today we went school shopping with all.the.kids. Normally, I leave the littles at home with the big boys when I shop, but when it’s them we are shopping for, that doesn't work. Sydney had a blow out, which required an outfit change and then I nursed her in T.J. Maxx while the boys looked for clothes. I tried to keep Carter occupied (while nursing a baby) by talking about all the scary Halloween decorations that he could see. He did fairly good and I’ve never had a child talk so much about Halloween before. We got a lot of shopping in till we decided we were starving and got lunch.

20160817_104000

Costco pizza never tasted so good.

20160817_13543020160817_13543920160817_13545420160817_140501

Carter was especially crazy at Nordstrom Rack. Putting shoes on his hands and looking like a horse. Man he’s cute, but he shut down near the end. Thank heaven for Clayton who could take him to the Tahoe while I paid.

20160817_15365620160817_153703(0)20160817_153703

Today I realized that the real super hero's in life are moms. Who else could endure endless hours of shoe and clothes shopping with 5 kids, with one of those kids being Carter. It was insane today, but successful. I think we are done with school shopping.

No comments: