Friday, August 5, 2016

precious little ones

My little ones sure keep me busy, but man they’re cute!

20160805_09274020160805_092744

She’s still in that newborn sleeping phase, where you wonder how anyone can sleep that many hours in a day.

20160805_144917

Marlee got the paint out without me knowing and let me tell you, those kids had fun.

20160805_162229

And it made for some adorable pictures of Carter.

He steals my heart & I don’t know how I’d live without him or how I’ve ever lived without him.

20160805_16223320160805_162242(0)20160805_162342

20160805_16241420160805_16242220160805_162423(0)

20160805_16242320160805_17063220160805_170639

20160805_17064320160805_17064620160805_170648

His deep eyes, expressions, just everything about him gets me, every time.

Tonight Richard & Martha left for Cedar City. They have to pick up all the kids from EFY bright and early tomorrow morning.

I thought I’d be fun and take all the kids I had with me (Porter, Marlee, Carter, Sydney, Carolyn and Gavin) to our community pool. I was sitting out with Sydney and all the other kids were in the pool. I was looking and listening to one of the kids telling me a story, when all of a sudden I saw Carter under the water struggling. I yelled for Porter, but he was too far away for me to wait, I immediately jumped in the pool, fully clothed and grabbed him. He was fine, but I think it scared him and I pulled him out for awhile and just held him. It made my heart hurt thinking about losing him. I’m so beyond grateful to my Heavenly Father for letting me notice in time, before it got way worse. Thank heavens for my Carter. I will not be taking that many kids (at least such young ones) swimming again. Now looking back on all these painted face pictures from earlier today makes me realize to really savor my kids.

No comments: