Monday, August 8, 2016

family

She’s always super cute, even when she’s super ticked or super sleepy.

20160808_08443520160808_08444820160808_112333

The 2 baldies. I love when Laun buzzes Carter’s hair.

20160808_140407

Today my brother Richard’s family headed home. I’m so thankful for all their service, especially with Laun being out of town. I’m also thankful that Laun got back in time to spend a couple days with them.

20160808_14204620160808_142119

Laun likes to get us all gifts if he’s been on a trip and the kids really look forward to it.

Well, all the kids except for Sydney, she slept right through it. I can’t wait to see her in these cute pj’s! I wish I had a pair in my size!

20160808_160818

Carter got a moose backpack and I’m pretty sure he’s never going to take it off.

20160808_16085820160808_160915

Marlee looks super cute in her moose beanie.

20160808_161034

The older boys got old timer knifes and they are pumped.

20160808_161125

Clayton even modeled his for us.

20160808_16122920160808_161346

I got a hoodie sweater and a beanie. Laun is sure good at picking out gifts. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Carter tries to steal Marlee’s hat.

20160808_18565320160808_161321

It’s always crazy to me how much a new baby can sleep.

20160808_184614

Poor Sydney spit up some blood, it’s from me. Sometimes I bleed when nursing at the beginning. Sad for both of us. Anyways, Marlee tried feeding her some formula in a bottle tonight and she wasn’t having it.

20160808_21005520160808_210147

She’s looking at me like- what are you doing?

20160808_210340

No comments: