Saturday, May 14, 2016

new read

I joined a book club to force me to read more and just to be social. There are a group of ladies in our ward who take turns hosting each month. Who ever hosts provides a snack and then we all talk about that month’s book we read and then choose one for the next month. We just finished reading the Secret Keeper by Kate Morton and although the beginning was slow, it was totally worth it for the ending and I was glad to be part of a book club so that I had ladies to discuss it with. Maybe reading is wearing off on me, because I picked up a book to read on my own: the life-changing magic of tidying up…and from the look of my nightstand I think it will be an essential read for me.

IMG_1539

1 comment:

Heather Williams said...

I read this book and did it! I got rid of a ton of stuff and it felt so good.