Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday drive

I walked to and home from church today. I’m loving that the weather is warming up and that we live close enough to a church building to walk. I also love watching my boys pass the sacrament. And the Relief Society lesson was about studying-pondering the scriptures and it has motivated me to be better at my personal scripture study. When I got home I noticed that the purple iris flowers in our yard are in full bloom. These flowers remind me of my mom because we had several plants in our yard growing up.

IMG_1541

Then we went on a drive up Payson Canyon and Maple Lake was beautiful.

How many kids can you fit on a log?

IMG_1542

Carter giving Nana hugs.

IMG_1544

Carter is such a nut sometimes.

IMG_1545

Clayton and Laun

IMG_1551

When I told Carter I wanted to take a picture of him he came up with this pose all on his own.

IMG_1556

Clayton caught this fish with his bare hands.

IMG_1558IMG_1559

We took a walk around the lake- this place seems a little magical to me, especially with how green it is this time of year.

IMG_1560IMG_1564IMG_1566IMG_1571

We made the mistake of not bringing Carter’s fishing pole. Clayton is trying to get his line ready and is not very happy with Carter trying to steal his pole.

IMG_1575

He just wants to be big like everybody else.

IMG_1581

IMG_1585IMG_1588

Clayton takes fishing very seriously.

IMG_1589

Heading back to the truck. We read scriptures on the drive home, man I love how we have the scriptures on our phone and can take them wherever we go.

IMG_1590

This week flew by and before we know it another Hall kid will be born!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This place is stunningly gorgeous!