I taught Relief Society today and it was about helping refugees and service. I love how the church does so much good for so many people! What a blessing the gospel is. Laun taught Porter and Clayton’s class at the same time I was teaching, so Clayton was a champ and changed Carter’s diaper when the nursery came to find us. After church we had Trent and Lindsie’s family over for dinner, which was great since Lucy hadn’t seen them in so long. Then we went on a walk around Canyon View Park. This is one of the places we stayed in the camper this summer, so it brings back a lot of memories.
Porter must have been desperate to try and reach the crawdads.
And Carter was pulling out the duck calls tonight.
It’s amazing to see how far he’s come. He’s made so much progress and hasn’t let all his surgeries hold him back. Tonight he walked all over the place and then he and Marlee did summersaults down a hill over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment