District Finals for track were today and it was a good season. Carter and Marlee are such troopers going to their big brother’s events.
I’m so proud of my boys, they ran hard and both got a PR.
Porter ran the mile and not only got his PR of 6:27, but I think he was even more happy that he beat Clayton’s PR last year of 6:28. Although, Clayton did get his mile just under 6 minutes this year, but he didn’t run the mile for district.
Clayton got a PR for the 800 of 2:32. I couldn’t even imagine running around the track 2 times that fast! And right after track we hurried Clayton over to soccer training with the A team, like we do every Friday. I’m so glad this is the last track meet and last soccer training of the season. It’s been busy lately!
Laun and I went on a date to the Provo Temple with Trent and Lindsie. Can I just tell you how awesome it is to have older kids who babysit! It’s like I’ve arrived in motherhood. We go on way more dates now and I love how convenient it is. Also, I’ve got barely over 2 months left till baby girl comes and my belly is getting big!! We went to BYU Creamery afterwards for some ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment