Clayton gave Porter a ride to the soccer park today. It totally reminded me of that scene from the movie Napoleon Dynamite where Kip asks Napoleon for a ride into town.
Clayton with the ward scouts. The kid on the far right is Ethan and he and Clayton are on the same soccer team.
He earned some badges tonight.
This is a card that I carry in my wallet. It should say orthopedic implant(s) since I’ve had two! My right hip was replaced over 8 1/2 years ago and my left hip was replaced 1 year ago today! I’m so thankful for all who have helped me and my family get through this crazy year! I am especially grateful for my orthopedic surgeon, who gave me hope and took away over 30 years of pain. I celebrated by going back to the gym this month. I’ve been doing pretty good in the classes and I’m starting to feel stronger. I am titanium!
No comments:
Post a Comment