I feel so inspired lately. I went to see Nie Nie talk, watched the General Women’s Session and both the Saturday and Sunday Sessions of General Conference. I felt a recurring theme, be positive, look for the good in others and yourself, be happy and have hope. I’ve also read several quotes recently that have a similar theme.
I like to have a family theme for each school year, that I present at a back to school dinner. This year started off crazy and we were living in a camper at the start of the school year, so I put it off. I’m actually glad now that I haven’t gotten to it, because the school theme has now changed form what I originally wanted.
Laun told me the other night that he thinks the theme for this school year should be: See the good. I think this fits perfect for what our family needs and with all the recent messages.
On a side note, I’m seeing a lot of good…I’m finally caught up with my blog!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment