Friday, October 2, 2015

improvement

I’m back in the gym as of today! I haven’t been back in the gym since my hip replacement, almost a year ago! I did a lot of physical therapy after my surgery and walking, but now I’m ready for classes again. My friend Corrine in the ward asked me if I would join her 3 days a week for the 5:30 am classes and I’m so excited. Today was pump (a lot of weights) and I did so much better than I thought I would. It feels good to be doing normal exercises again.

cat phone 024

We love reading time.

cat phone 032cat phone 036

The boys both got their PR on the mile and a half at the cross country meet today.

Clayton got 34th place out of 90 boys with a time of 10:42.

Porter got 42nd place out of 90 boys with a time of 11:02.

cat phone 041

No comments: