Wednesday, October 14, 2015

feeling blessed

This morning as I was at my 5:30 am spin class, my heart was full of gratitude. I am almost 1 year out from my left hip replacement (and 8 years since my right hip replacement) and I am back at the gym as of a couple weeks ago. I’m going with my friend Corrine, otherwise I’m sure I would hit snooze on that alarm. We go 3 days a week, to spin, pump and kick boxing. I’m loving it for so many reasons. I’m feeling amazed that my body has been through so much and is stronger for it. I feel thankful for my metal hips and all they can do as I peddled that bike today. And when I came home around 6:30am, I felt even more blessed. Carter woke up when I was at the gym and like a good older brother, Clayton took care of him. I loved seeing my kids on the couch, watching Thomas the Train. Porter was in the shower, but these couch potato's were pretty cute. And I’m loving Carter’s shaved noggin.

cat phone 030cat phone 034cat phone 035

No comments: