On a typical Sunday, Carter will go into the church nursery and cry until he falls asleep (it is his nap time and possibly his coping method). Last week I was asked to sub in nursery and Carter actually stayed awake with me in there and near the end of nursery he seemed fine. Well today, when we took him to nursery, he seemed happy and got started on a puzzle right away. When we picked him up they said he didn’t cry at all and stayed awake the whole time, success! Way to go Carter!
One of Carter’s new favorite games is to chase his siblings around with his walker.
I taught RS today on two general conference talks and it seemed to go well. I learned a lot, so I think this will be a great calling for me.
Then we had Trent and Lindsie’s family and Brandon and Mary’s family over for dinner. Laun and I made 3 different soups, breadsticks, rolls and berry lemonades. One of Laun and I’s favorite things to do together is cook in the kitchen. We had a great time visiting and are thankful for the family we have nearby.
Tonight we had a hard time getting through our family scripture reading because Carter was crawling around on the table and making all of us laugh. That boy is pure joy and this family needed all the laughter he has brought into our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment