Tuesday, October 6, 2015

family is everything

I put his braces on and he walked great with his walker, until he tore off his braces, as usual. I can’t get over his cuteness with a walker. He gets faster and faster.

cat phone 102cat phone 103

 

Laun is fishing the Cowlitz River in Washington today. Just look at that beautiful salmon.

cat phone 101cat phone 005

While Laun is away I play blog catch up. Carter is very helpful;)

cat phone 108cat phone 109cat phone 110cat phone 111

Laun cut Marlee’s hair short recently, but it was uneven and he asked me to take her to someone to have it cut. I think he was nervous to try and even it out and cutting it too short.

She thought the hair dryer at the salon was awesome.

cat phone 112

She looks darling as always.

cat phone 136cat phone 137

Marlee made this really cool stuff at her after school club today. It’s like silly putty.

cat phone 130cat phone 131

You can tell Laun’s out of town. I’ve made pumpkin smoothies, muffins and pancakes (he’s not a fan of pumpkin) and I have the remote control, so we all watched the voice. Pumpkin and the Voice is great in all, but I’ll take my husband any day. I’m so excited he’s coming home tomorrow and that we will have some salmon to eat. Salmon is way better than pumpkin.

cat phone 115

No comments: