Laun, Carter and I went to Salt Lake to pick up some shelves Laun bought on a auction. They only cost $21 and he’s using them to organize the garage.
Then we went to one of Carter’s favorite places ever, Cabela’s. He takes looking at animals very seriously. He makes the best noises and facial expressions. He was in heaven. We also ate lunch there and I purposely had his chair facing the mountain of animals, so he could see them as he shoved his face full of french fries. As we left he waved goodbye to the animals.
Clayton had a soccer game tonight and they won 1 to 0. They’ve now won two in a row, so hopefully they are out of their losing streak for good. Clayton can’t play in soccer games if he has any C’s in school and I was happy to see he stayed after to bring up 2 of his grades, so he wouldn’t miss the game tonight. Way to go T!
No comments:
Post a Comment