I picked up Porter from his scout campout and we headed straight to his last soccer game of this season. He played great and the game ended in a tie. He’s really enjoyed club soccer and I’m so proud of him. Laun missed it since he was on a campout with Clayton and the young men in the ward. Again, that is why I’m so happy there’s two of us, it makes it possible to get to all the different places we need to go.
Tonight we went to Aunt Chery Evans home for her Halloween party. It had a spooky trail where you found lots of treats, chili and hotdogs, cupcake and caramel apple decorating and best of all, family. The kids had so much fun with their cousins, Brandon and Mary’s kids. The kids ate their candy all the way home. I love how Carter is looking at the camera, until someone hands him a bag of candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment