Wednesday, December 17, 2014

good to be home

Rachel did the cutest hair do on Marlee today…

cat phone 1657cat phone 1655cat phone 1656

Marlee does the cutest school assignments. I love her little drawings.

cat phone 1658cat phone 1659

She came home and went to town on art work…on my bed.

cat phone 1660cat phone 1661

We tried out a little sandwich shop for dinner. The sandwiches were huge and took up the whole plate!

cat phone 1664cat phone 1663Launs phone 370cat phone 1666cat phone 1667

Rachel heads home tomorrow. I don’t know what I would have done without her. She saved me. Laun was able to drive sick me and Carter to Arizona because she watched our other kids and she cleaned and cleaned. She got done so much laundry, which I was extra behind on with being sick. I’m so thankful for that sister of mine!

No comments: