Tuesday, December 30, 2014

14 years!

Today is Laun and I’s 14th wedding anniversary. With me still recovering from a burst ear drum, we will celebrate with a trip on a later date.

Today while I was doing physical therapy Carter and Marlee joined me. I usually do it while he’s napping and the big kids are at school.

Launs phone 397Launs phone 398

I love how Marlee is mimicking me…she is doing physical therapy with her doll and I am getting help from Carter.

Launs phone 400

Carter somehow squirmed partially out of his shirt.

cat phone 161

This onsie- Little Guy Big Game- fits Carter perfectly…he always wants to be doing what everyone else is doing.

cat phone 185cat phone 171cat phone 165

He’s pretty sure he knows how to put this puzzle together.

Launs phone 403Launs phone 405

We finally finished our Christmas puzzle of Bear Lake.

cat phone 198

Our front yard is beautiful covered in white.

cat phone 167

Laun went and got subs and fun sodas for our Anniversary dinner tonight and we had a picnic in our living room.

cat phone 186

The peach flavor is so good.

cat phone 187cat phone 190

I love this man so much- happy anniversary to us!

cat phone 189

We decided it was time for Carter to get a haircut.

before pictures-

cat phone 201cat phone 205cat phone 206cat phone 223

the new do-

cat phone 207cat phone 208

His favorite part was a shower afterwards. That’s one of the best parts about him being cast free, showers with Daddy!

cat phone 213

His hair looks so much better, especially from the back, but sadly he does look older.

cat phone 217cat phone 219

Marlee’s Christmas version of the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear (one of our favorite books ever):

cat phone 154

cat phone 155cat phone 156cat phone 157cat phone 158

Her teacher has the kids do such cute projects.

No comments: