Saturday, December 13, 2014

full day

Laun and Clayton headed out the door before 6am to go fishing. They wore their long johns under their clothes to keep warm.

Launs phone 322Launs phone 325

 

They picked up Trent and his two older boys to join them. Porter stayed home since he wasn’t feeling too great.

I love that Laun takes all these pictures, makes me feel like I was there, sort of, even though I  was warm at home.

Launs phone 327

Strawberry Reservoir…

Launs phone 330Launs phone 331Launs phone 338Launs phone 339

Launs phone 340

Trent with his boys.

Launs phone 343Launs phone 345

Tonight we decided to pick out our Christmas tree. Most years we cut one down, but this year we just went to a lot.

Launs phone 349

I’m loving my vest I won at Laun’s work party, it is so warm.

Launs phone 352Launs phone 355Launs phone 356

For dinner Laun got some fun sodas and we got salads from Costa Vida.

Launs phone 357Launs phone 358

The before picture of our tree. 

IMG_0151

I’m loving having a fireplace.

IMG_0153

Clayton put the star on the tree and that’s it. After that he was in a teenage mood and went to bed early.

IMG_0158

 

Porter took full advantage of the fire and roasted some marshmallows.

IMG_0159

I always love a lit Christmas tree.

IMG_0176

These two were so proud of their work.

IMG_0178IMG_0180

I think this girl is feeling the Christmas present.

IMG_0186

We broke out the nutcracker…Laun bought this for me when he was in Germany (on his way home from Saudi).

IMG_0189

This felt-wood nativity has been loved by all our kids, my sister in law Martha made it years and years ago.

IMG_0191

It will be fun to live somewhere where it snows on Christmas!

IMG_0194

No comments: