Monday, December 1, 2014

first day- AGAIN

The kids had their first day of school, for the third time this school year!!! This is their third school for the semester, crazy! They were in Tucson, Show Low and now here!

Clayton will attend Spanish Fork, Junior High, which goes from 7th-9th grade. He is in 7th grade.

cat phone 1589cat phone 1590

 

At the last two schools, Porter was at the Junior High, but here the elementary school goes from Kindergarten to 6th grade. I’m actually happy about it, because Porter is so young anyways, sine he skipped first grade, and plus Marlee will get to have a sibling with her at school for once! Porter is in the 6th grade and has Mrs. Summerfelt and Marlee is in Kindergarten with Mrs. Money. They will go to Canyon Elementary School.

cat phone 1591

Marlee will attend the morning class. Show Low was full day, so she’s back to half day again.

cat phone 1593

I still have a hard time carrying Carter, so Porter carried him for a bit.

cat phone 1594

After I walked the kids to their classrooms, I had to carry Carter to the Tahoe all by myself. I got so worn out, that I had to stop at least 4 times to rest before getting out the door! It was kind of scary to me that I am still so physically weak and have to manage taking care of Carter by myself today. It’s a hard feeling as a mom, but I have to remember that I will get stronger. Normally, I will just drop the kids off at school, so I won’t have to get out or carry Carter. I’ll only have to get from the house to the car with him. And in the mornings and afternoon the boys can carry Carter. I will only have to carry Carter after I drop off the kids to school and when I pick up Marlee.

No comments: