Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve!!!

This cast free boy still can’t decide if he’s liking this new leg freedom.

 cat phone 089

I am liking that he can actually wear real outfits now, with pants! I had to hit up Costco so that this kid had some clothes to wear!

IMG_0438

We usually do Mexican sodas with this meal, but there’s no Food City here, so Laun found some other fun sodas.

IMG_0442

We don’t even own a high chair for Carter, since it’s hard with his cast to fit. So poor Carter is just laying on the floor on a blanket for dinner.

IMG_0443

I look forward to this steak dinner all year.

IMG_0440IMG_0444

It’s fun to see Carter without a cast on.

IMG_0451IMG_0453

Piñata time- I love how none of the older kids are looking at the camera because they are all too busy staring at Carter. That baby has all our hearts.

IMG_0457IMG_0460IMG_0476IMG_0464IMG_0469IMG_0478IMG_0480IMG_0482

This year we have a fireplace to burn the piñata remains. 

IMG_0487

Divining out the piñata treasures. 

IMG_0492IMG_0502

The kids love the candy straws that make flavored milks.

IMG_0504

I’m obsessed with this sweet baby.

IMG_0496

The kids unwrapping their presents from Laun.

IMG_0511

The boys got sling shots and candies.

IMG_0513IMG_0514

Marlee was over joyed about fuzzy socks and candy. 

IMG_0516

The kids always get new pj’s on Christmas Eve:

IMG_0518

Carter could care less, but I was so happy that he could wear real pajamas. It’ funny the little things you take for granite, like dressing your child in normal baby clothes and not just t-shirts.

IMG_0519

You can always count on Porter for a good facial expression.

IMG_0520

I love seeing Carter’s little legs.

IMG_0531

The small mark is where the pin was sticking out of the leg and the big mark is from the pin rubbing:( Poor baby!

IMG_0525

Laun shared the true meaning of Christmas. I’m so thankful for my Savior and for this beautiful holiday I can share with my eternal family.

IMG_0534

Christmas pajamas on the cutest kids ever!

IMG_0538IMG_0543

They also get their ornaments…

IMG_0546 

The kids all got a doggy bone one since we got our dog Dutch this year and they also got one for Mt. Lemmon since we spent so much time there.

Carter got a ducky and a Santa dressed like a doctor, since he spent so much time with doctors this year.

Marlee got a boot queen one, since she loves to wear boots and a ball that has a light up M on it.

Both Clayton and Porter got a little derby car for doing their pinewood derby. And Clayton got a deer, for his trip with Laun when they got a little deer. Porter got bullets for all the little trips this year.

IMG_0549IMG_0553IMG_0555IMG_0554IMG_0556

Laun got the fish ornament in the bag this year since he caught the biggest fish. And he got a dog for his dog Dutch that he loves so much and a Santa dressed as a graduate for getting his doctorate degree!

IMG_0557

I got an All Star soccer one because I loved watching Clayton and Porter play on the All Star teams this year.

IMG_0558

Adding on the new ornaments.

IMG_0568

We love this Carter and his crazy hair. He scoots around a lot, but sadly his right leg moves and he just drags his left one:(

IMG_0572

Marlee is all about leaving snacks for Santa and his reindeer.

IMG_0574

I’m not feeling well, so I’m just thankful I made it through the day! I couldn’t have done it without Laun’s help.

No comments: