Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas repeat

cat phone 105

It felt like Christmas again today, since we had some gifts delivered to our home.

The people we rent from live in Hawaii and sent us this awesome bucket of goodies.

cat phone 109

We were suppose to have Christmas dinner at the Johnson’s home yesterday, but we didn’t since I was sick. Aunt Julie sent all these gifts for us for Trent to drop off.

The boys got shirts and Legos. Those Legos kept them busy all day.

cat phone 110cat phone 119

Marlee got an adorable outfit and the cutest rainy day doll.

cat phone 114cat phone 115

Carter got shirts, a hat and mitten set and a really cute bee pillow.

cat phone 118cat phone 113

Laun got an awesome jacket and I got baking sheets, I’m super excited about the deep one.

cat phone 120cat phone 122

We sure feel loved! Aunt Julie and Uncle Brent spoiled us.

No comments: