I couldn’t sleep last night, I was having so much pain and pressure in my ear. I’ve been sick with sinus issues and I just seemed to be getting worse and worse. Finally I got out of bed and when I sat up my right ear drum burst and then I got very light headed and almost lost my balance. It was the worst. There was blood coming out of my ear. I woke up Laun crying and saying how it was worse than my hip replacement! I just hurt so badly. I was feeling very sorry for myself because our family just keeps getting sick since we’ve moved to Utah and I just feel like my year keeps getting worse. It isn’t good to feel sorry for yourself. Poor Laun had to go out on Christmas morning to pick up my medicine for my ear.
Laun pretty much ran Christmas, while I laid on the living room floor watching and letting blood run out of my ear. Luckily, he took pictures, because I was in an awful state.
The kids were ready for their stockings and presents.
They woke up to snow for Christmas morning, awesome!
Stockings…
Porter was especially happy to see that he got gorilla hair gel that he’d been asking for. Clayton got body wash that said swagger, because that boy says swag all the time.
Carter was a little grumpy, but just wait till he eats some sweets.
Santa brought Marlee the Frozen sisters.
Getting ready to see what’s under those blankets from Santa.
An air hockey/pool table to go in the basement.
We get a new puzzle each year to work on throughout the holiday. This year we got a Bear Lake one since we are back in Utah.
The kids were excited to get their own fuzzy blankets from their Turley Grandparents, maybe they will quit stealing mine now.
Carter got a fun ball set from my parents and bath toys from Lucy.
The boys are happy that they got soccer balls from Grandma Lucy and their cousins Collin and Michael Turley.
Grandma Lucy also got the boys the Silver Sword book on CD’s- Porter will probably listen to these as soon as he can.
Marlee was delighted that Grandma Lucy got her a Barbie with a horse.
Aunt Cherri got us this fun mug set.
Carter was loving all the new toys and there’s me just laying down while my right ear drains.
Marlee got stamps from her cousin Savannah.
The kids have one sibling that they get a gift for. Clayton got Porter the Frisbee he’s been wanting.
Carter got Clayton a sandwich maker, which he’s been asking for.
Laun and I get the kids:
something they need, something they want, something to wear and something to read
The boys got this for something they need-
The boys were very happy to get sport shirts for something to wear.
Clayton got another book to the series he’s collecting for something to read.
Laun made the traditional Christmas morning breakfast of coffee cake, since I was down and out.
I may feel awful, but I’m better than last night. I hate ear pain, but I love Christmas. Thankfully Laun pulled off the holiday, while I laid around.
No comments:
Post a Comment