Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday

If you get to church early (which is a miracle for me) you have enough time to take pictures of your cute baby.

cat phone 069cat phone 071cat phone 073cat phone 075cat phone 076

Clayton passed the sacrament for the first time ever! I’m so proud of that handsome boy.

cat phone 077

He was actually pretty happy about wearing his suit from Laun and I and his tie from my parents.

cat phone 078

I can’t believe I have a kid old enough to pass the sacrament- crazy!

cat phone 081

Carter was happy to go home and eat.

cat phone 082

Marlee is pretty talented, she can climb a tree and in a skirt and dress shoes, too!

laun 9.29.14 117laun 9.29.14 119laun 9.29.14 120

And our packing has begun…not sure on an exact moving date yet, but we want to be ready. Clayton and Porter are going through their stuff tonight.

cat phone 085

No comments: