Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Be Kind

The School Theme for 2014-2015 is Be Kind.   

Laun was gone and I felt lazy, so we did Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner. 

030033035

Each kid got a bag that said Be Kind and had little goodies in it.

036

Marlee was super excited about the back to school dinner.

037

Then we had Martenelli’s and toasted. When Laun was in China he said that when you toasted drinks, the person who was “higher up” toasted higher, so the boys were fighting over who would toast higher up. I got all irritated and then Clayton and I got in a big argument. Anyways, my point is that I think we are going to have a hard time with this “Be Kind” theme. So obviously we must really need it, since we can’t seem to get through one meal being kind-jeeesh!

038041

The night ended a little sweeter with some cinnamon bread, but I think I got my work cut out for me this year. Let’s just hope that tomorrow morning, the first day of school, goes better than tonight did.

043

No comments: