Friday, August 22, 2014

sibling time

While Laun was gone fishing the kids and I got to hang out with my siblings Laura, Andy and Elizabeth.

Laura came last night with her kids and stayed at our home.

The kids were excited to see their cousins and they showed Kenley lots of silly songs on the computer.

cat phone 303cat phone 304

Clayton had a handful of cuteness: Carter and Tucker.

I like how these babies are three months apart, yet around the same size.

cat phone 310cat phone 311cat phone 319

This morning I realized I could get a lot more laundry done if I put socks on Carter’s feet. He was fascinated with trying to take them off and it kept him busy and happy.

cat phone 325cat phone 328

If you look closely, you can see Marlee and a little girl holding hands. This new girl in Marlee’s class is from Germany and speaks hardly any English. The girl was shy and was crying and didn’t want to get in the kindergarten line this morning. I told Marlee to go over there and hold that little girls hand, so that she would feel better. I was so happy that Marlee did just that. She put out her hand to that little girl and gave that girl the courage to go to class. It was a proud mom moment for me and I felt so emotional watching those two cute girls walk hand in hand to class.

cat phone 332

After school we headed to Andy’s house.

We took some more pictures of these cute baby boys…

cat phone 333cat phone 336cat phone 340cat phone 350

We checked out what Andy was working on…

cat phone 353

He is currently working on this, basically the biggest and hardest puzzle ever!

cat phone 354cat phone 358cat phone 356cat phone 360

I’ve always been so impressed with Andy’s talent and hard work.

cat phone 363

The kids had a good time playing with cousins and finding creatures.

Monson and Marlee

cat phone 364

Porter found a snake and he’s pretty happy about it.

cat phone 366cat phone 370

No comments: