Saturday, August 23, 2014

fish, it’s what's for dinner

Laun filleted his Yellow Fin Tuna fish tonight from his trip. And I think we will have plenty of fish to eat for the next while.

He had some of the fish filleted on the boat and did the rest at home.

Here’s our freezer with a bag of fish.

160

One tired fisherman.

166

I’m sure the kitchen will smell like fish for the rest of the day.

157

We measure fish around here because whoever has the longest fish by Christmas gets the fish ornament…I’m pretty sure Laun’s got it in  the bag this year.

163170

I love how Clayton didn’t want to leave Laun’s side.

171172173

Those blue bags are full of fish meat.

162

And then Laun cooked us some.

179

And had all these different flavors…

192200197198203187

1 comment:

Manders said...

Wow....that is a huge fish!!