Sometimes, well a lot of times, I fail to see how sweet the little things are. Like this morning when we were driving to school and I realized that Marlee never ate breakfast, so we stopped at AJ’s right before school to get her something to eat. I’m so blessed to have this little girl to share breakfast with.
Or later today when I took all the kids to Porter’s appointment to get his orthotics. While they were there they got in disagreements, yes, but they also built towers and kept me company. Do I always realize how lucky I am to be in their company? I want to work on enjoying the small things, because they add up to the big things. I want them to know me as the mom who loves them, enjoys them and spends time with them. Because I already know that I’m going to miss this…this time with my kids while they are young and still living at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment